The Creating Healthy Acceptance and Global Equity (CHANGE) Team at Miami Country Day School is responsible for ensuring the execution and the accountability of the Diversity and Inclusivity Statement across all divisions, faculty, and staff.
CHANGE meets regularly to discuss programming specific to different components of the Miami Country Day School community, to uphold and promote global equity and justice, to educate, to empower, and to stay current with trends in education.
The Director of Global Studies & International Programs facilitates meetings and ensures continuity over subsequent school years. The divisional and staff representatives are responsible for working with their constituent bodies over the course of their term to ensure that diversity and inclusivity programing occurs, is strategic, intentional, and shared among the other divisions and staff.
Divisional and staff representatives serve a three school year term. Abbreviated terms will initially serve to stagger the in/out of the representatives as follows:
- Juliette Fulton: Fall 2017-Spring 2020
- Kelly John: Fall 2017-Spring 2019
- Sarah Wright: Fall 2017-Spring 2020
- Karin Davis: Fall 2017-Spring 2019
- Michael Fallik: Fall 2017-Spring 2020
- Barbara Byrne: Fall 2017-Spring 2019
- Jessica Furth: Fall 2017-Spring 2020
- Marisol Sardina: Fall 2017-Spring 2019
- Glen Turf Permanent